Please find attached the COVID-19 Vaccine Digital Toolkit Edition #6, including new and updated messages and resources. All information is provided across three attachments this week: The main toolkit, a Ramadan COVID-19 FAQ and an ActiveNet Step-by-Step Booking Guide.
Included in Edition #6, you will find:
Key Messages – For responding to public inquiries or use in your own publications. New topics:
- Vaccine Supply, Clinic and Eligibility Updates
- Transportation Options to York Region Vaccine Clinics
- Vaccine Confidence – Key Facts to Promote and Build Vaccine Confidence
Shareable Assets – For you to print, post, email or otherwise share within your networks. New assets:
- Registration Link: Upcoming April 17, 2021, York Region Alliance of African Canadian Communities Interactive COVID-19 Discussion
- Vaccine Confidence Infographic – Multi-lingual Versions Available
- ActiveNet Step-By-Step Booking Guide – How to Create Your Account and Book a Vaccine
- Ramadan COVID-19 FAQs – Useful COVID-19 and Vaccine Information During Ramadan
- Province of Ontario Vaccine Information Hub: Multi-lingual Communication Resources
Please feel free to adapt and share any of these resources within your networks and on your communication channels. We truly appreciate your support.